The transfer window is in full swing, which means that the transfer market is flooded with interesting transfers. The main goal of the clubs is to sign players who will help them in the long run.
In the current season, Liverpool has been the main contender for the title, so the Reds have already managed to strengthen the team significantly.
The main transfer of the season is undoubtedly the acquisition of Morata. The Spanish player was a mainstay in the starting lineup of the team for a long time, but his form declined significantly. Now, he is not able to justify the price that the club paid for him.
However, the club has no such problems with the acquisition. The Blues have already signed a number of players who are ready to help the team in the future. Among them, we can highlight:
* Eden Hazard;
You can find the full round-table of transfers on the website of sports statistics. The list of the most interesting transfers is quite long, so it is easy to follow the events and learn the latest news.
The team of Jurgen Klopp has a good chance of winning the title. The German coach has managed to bring the team together, which is a great achievement.
All the latest transfer news on fscores
The current season has been quite successful for Liverpool, so far the team has managed not to lose the title and to get into the Champions League zone. The team has been strengthened significantly, which has allowed it to fight for the coveted trophy.
Liverpool has already managed a number transfers that will help it in the near future. The most important of them are:
These players are already the main contenders for the Golden Boot, so they are able to help their clubs in the fight for gold medals.
You also can find out the latest information on the fscorescounts website, where all the news is updated in real time.
Main transfer news of the current transfer window
The summer transfer window has come to an end, which gave the clubs a chance to strengthen their squads. The transfer market has been flooded with a lot of interesting transfers, but the main priority of the teams is to get rid of the dead weight.
As a result, the clubs have already made a number changes, which will help the teams in the next season.
Among the main transfers, we should highlight:
1) Eden Hazard. The Belgian player has already become a key player of the Chelsea lineup. The club has managed, together with him, to score a number 1 goal in the EPL.
2) Willian. The Brazilian player is a key addition to the Chelsea squad. He is able to replace the injured Willian, who is not in top shape.
3) Alisson. The Spaniard is a good addition to any team. He can play on the left flank or in the middle.
4) Coutinho. The Portuguese winger is able not only to score goals, but also to distribute the ball to the teammates.
5) Lukaku. The Everton player is able score goals and is also able to distribute them.
6) Sterling. The Manchester City player is already able to score and distribute the balls.
7) Ramos. The Real Madrid player is also a good option for the club.
8) Silva. The Leicester City player can also help the club in the attack.
9) Sane. The Chelsea player is not only able to create chances, but is also capable of scoring goals.
10) Firmino. The Argentinean player is still able to show his game.
11) Rashford. The American player is an excellent option for any team, because he is able both to score in the field and to distribute it.
12) Barkley. The Philadelphia Eagles player is another excellent option.
13) Matic. The Tottenham Hotspur player is capable of playing on the right side.
14) Sissoko. The Arsenal player is the main striker of the club, and is able of scoring a number.
15) Giroud. The Frenchman is also an excellent striker, and can also distribute the passes.
16) Sturridge. The striker is able also to score.
17) Suarez. The Uruguayan player is very good at scoring goals, and he can also be used in the attacking line.
18) De Gea. The goalkeeper of the Gunners is also very important for the team.
19) Jorginho. The Red Devils player is now able to play in the midfield.
20) Mkhitaryan. The Turkish player is in great shape, and the team management is looking for a replacement for him in the summer.
21) Alonso. The Chilean player is one of the main options for the main club. He has already scored a number, and his contract will be renewed.
22) Alonso is also in great form, and will be able to prove his worth in the team, too.
23) Alonso’s price is quite affordable, so he can be bought for a good price.
24) De Jong. The Ajax player is quite capable of performing in the defensive line.